Welcome to Los Angeles
Los Angeles is a simple page content server for Node/Express that lets you author markdown content as .page files with yaml "front matter" that is then rendered via Express' view engine.
- Simple but powerful YAML front matter + Markdown page format
- Automatic import of common page settings
- User import of settings from other pages
- Also includes a simple url rewrite/redirect/proxy mapper
- Automatic image size calculation (including retina support)
- Caching of loaded pages
Why is it called "Los Angeles"?
For documentation refer to the topics in the navigation panel to the left.
For documentation refer to the topics in the popup navigation menu accessible via the menu button at the top left.