PetaPoco - Version 3.0.0
Friday, 29 April 2011
PetaPoco version 3 is now available incorporating lots of minor changes - one of which is not backwards compatible requiring clocking the major version number.
This post is about PetaPoco - "a tiny ORMish thing for your POCOs". Read more on the PetaPoco Project Page.
Here's a summary of what's new. All of these changes I've discussed in previous blog posts, except for the new
KeepConnectionAlive property which I'll write up soon.
- New -
- New - support for single column value requests
- New - schema tweaking in T4 template
- New - support for non-autoincrement primary key columns
- Improved - automatically parenthesize expression in Sql.Builder.Where
- Improved - allow escaping of @ symbol on any data provider
- Improved - T4 template support for SQL Server geo types
- Fixed - no automatic insertion of
- Fixed - escaping of table names in generated SQL
- Fixed - T4 template where column names conflict with other methods/properties
- Fixed - column name escaping for Oracle
Available now in GitHub and NuGet.
Leave a comment